A Registered Dietitian (RD) is a health professional who can provide advice on nutrition, food and healthy eating choices to help you feel great. Registered Dietitians take complex medical and nutrition research and make it easier for you to make daily food choices and plan healthy meals. They can show you how healthy eating can be fun, enjoyable and delicious!
Why Would I See a Dietitian?
Whether you are trying to manage a medical condition with a special diet, control your weight, feed your family, or interpret nutrition facts on food labels, a Registered Dietitian can help.
Schedule a consultation with our dietitian if you need help with:
- Reaching and maintaining a healthy body weight
- Improving eating habits
- Prevention or management of chronic diseases like diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, cancer, osteoporosis and kidney disease
- Menu planning for busy families, physically active lifestyles, vegetarian diets and budget conscious individuals
- Feeding your baby or toddler
- Sports nutrition
- Digestive problems
- Food allergies
- Making the right food choices to get enough calcium, iron, folate and other vitamins and mineral
What services does our Dietitian offer?
Hands On Cooking Classes
Health Workshops - Be Sure To Check Our Events Calendar Regularly!
✪ Food Sensitivity Testing: If you are looking for food sensitivity testing, one of our naturopathic doctors can collaborate with Julie to investigate your symptoms further