Arugula Pear & Prosciutto Salad
This Italian-inspired salad has all the feels - it's simple, delicious, and full of nutrition.
Arugula is rich in folate, vitamin C, and calcium, and it's also amazing for people who have a difficult time breaking down food because its bitter properties stimulate our digestive juices.
Ingredients (to serve 1):
- 1 bowl of arugula
- 2 slices of thin prosciutto di Parma
- 1 asian pear, sliced
- 2 wedges of parmesan cheese
- 2 pieces of crostini bread
- coarse salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon
- 2 tbsp's of olive oil
- 5-6 black olives
Directions: Top arugula with the pear slices and prosciutto. Drizzle olive oil and lemon over. Add parmesan wedges, and olives to side. Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!